WELCOME TO OUR SITE!
Elegant Event Decor & Pastries
1. A minimum of Two weeks for booking services and placing orders unless there is availability for expedite services.
2. A $15 (non-refundable) Consultation fee will be due for all customers during the beginning of each consultation. If you decide to book with us your consultation fee will be deducted from your final deposit. Therefore, we ask for serious inquiries only!
3. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response of approval or rejection of all inquires. Please specify preferred method of contact during checkout.
4. 50% Non-Refundable Deposit due at the time of booking and service agreement will need to be signed after approval of paid invoice. This deposit secures your order and guarantees service.
5. A remaining balance is due a week prior to date of your custom order or serviced event. Negotiated Payment Agreements will be due 24 hours before the start of your order/service. One attempt will be made for collection of remaining balance. If you fail to make final payment your service will automatically be canceled without refund of previously paid deposits.
6. An additional surcharge fee will be accessed for expedited orders and service booked less than 7days . Additional surcharge fee in the amount 30% of your total will be added to your grand total.
7. Tastings are upon request and will require you to book a private consultation or purchase to-go bundles. Fees may apply.
8. All rentals must be cleaned and free of any damage. Damaged rentals or late return fees will apply at owners expense.
9. Cancellations are Non-Refundable no exceptions. Rescheduling will be considered based on availability. Paid deposits will be applied to your rescheduled event in addition to an inconvenience fee in the amount of $15.00.
10. Payments made via: Square, Debit/Credit card or PayPal will access a 4% concession fee . Please add concession fee during checkout.
11. Please specify any known ALLERGIES or RESTRICTIONS during the time of booking. Please complete special request form with specific details. (examples could include: "I have a life threatening allergy to Almonds, I have Celiac Disease, I prefer no dairy/made without gluten), Vegan, Vegetarian).
Acceptable forms of payment:
*Debit/ Credit Card
I am full-time Mother of two.
I began cooking and baking watching my grandmother at the age of 6
Graduate of the prestigious Johnson & Wales University.
Favorite hobby other than baking and drawing would be playing or watching sports!
I love to compete.
I love watching movies!
Favorite Genres: Action/Adventure and Comedy
Favorite movie sequel "Fast and the Furious".
My favorite comfort food to eat is pizza.
My favorite cuisines are soul food and Mexican.
My favorite dish to bake are cookies as my sister would say "they are theraputic"
My dream vacation is South Africa.
I am Inspiring to others.
I love giving back
I was created with a purpose! Now, it's time to live with it!
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (KJV, Hebrews 11:1). Growing up, I helped my mother at a very young age because she was a single mother of three beautiful girls. The love and compassion she showed to others who were less fortunate drove me to use my talent in art to make people feel amazing, regardless of how much they had. With the food industry focusing on top paying customers and being predominantly male, I wanted to start something for those who weren’t able to afford the fine dining experience and where women are the foundation and backbone of the operation. Therefore I worked on my craft, began to build relationships with people in my community, and dreamt of providing a service that not only specialized in the product itself but the overall experience. I want the love and compassion my mom taught me to show others to shine through the plates I offer!
Who We Are
It is with faith and passion that “Imani Sensations” was founded in September 2015. Utilizing my education in Pastry Arts/Food-service management from Johnson & Wales University, I am able to work towards achieving my purpose to serve others with compassion. It is because of my foundation in faith that I am pushed to live my dreams and share my gifts with the world. Each day I wake with passion, excitement and leadership to work!
Imani Sensations is a custom pastry and event décor service that specializes in uniquely designed party packages and decadent desserts. Our products, décor and planning services are designed specifically to enhance any event. It is our goal to make each event and occasion MEMORABLE!
Imani Sensations’ mission is to provide quality service and heavenly desserts. We love and care about our customers, and we love and care about our community. We have donated our services to various community programs, such as a Martin Luther King, Jr Youth Lock-In for local teens. We have donated portions of proceeds from our community sponsored events to local homeless shelters during the holidays. In reaching to realize my dream, my faith reminds me that others have dreams to realize as well.
Imani Sensations offers a powerfully unique approach to the Hospitality Industry. We are committed to provide happiness and joy through baked goods and artistic designs. There are challenges faced in marketing Imani Sensations, especially with a home based business. Without the financial means to open a brick and mortar business, we rely on social media and word of mouth. Despite this challenge, we press forward to be as creative as possible to promote Imani Sensations. For as the name suggests, Imani Sensations is the feeling of excitement given through faith!
The world is constantly growing and businesses must grow and change. It is our desire to become mobile in order to serve different communities and spread love versus waiting for someone to walk through our doors in a physical building. We have a dream of owning a food truck that would be designed as a pop up boutique. A mobile business will afford us opportunities to reach communities who are often not considered in the food service industry. Providing top service to families who have not will give us the opportunity to use our gift of making people feel great. It will also allow us to expand community outreach throughout the year.
In the past few years, we have been tirelessly working to expand our services and availability. Now we are excited to launch our online boutique, one step closer to our food truck boutique dream!
MEET PASTRY CHEF MISHA
"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in various forms